|We are still working on the details; this schedule is tentative and subject to change. Finalized
details of all bus stops, including the shuttle to the PreK-4 site,
will be available in the August district newsletter.
- Shuttle buses load at 5-12 site: 7:45 A.M.
- Buses/shuttle depart from 5-12 site: 7:50 A.M.
- Buses unload at elementary (breakfast and supervision begin): 8:00 A.M.
- School day at elementary: 8:10-2:55
- Buses depart elementary: 3:00 P.M.
- Buses/shuttle arrives at 5-12 site: 3:09 P.M.
- Elementary students who are
within walking distance of the 5-12 building will walk to the 5-12 site,
gather in the cafeteria, and load the shuttle buses at 7:45 A.M.
Elementary students are welcome to eat breakfast at the 5-12 site
starting at 7:30 A.M.
- If you normally drive your child to
school, we encourage you to take advantage of the shuttle option. K-4
students can be dropped off at the 5-12 building at 7:30 A.M. They can
eat breakfast at the 5-12 building and load the shuttle at 7:45 A.M.
- Breakfast will also be available at the elementary building starting at 8:00 A.M.
Parent Drop-Off Routine (see map)
- The school is outlined in red. Stars indicate entry and exit points from the road.
drop-off and pick-up is through the main doors. The main doors will be
identifiable by a large canopy, shown in green on the map.
you plan to walk inside with your child in the morning, please park your
car in the parking lot. Curbside will be reserved for parents who stay
in their vehicle while they are dropping off students.
- At the
end of the day, students with parent pick-up will exit through the main
doors. For safety reasons, the exterior doors will remain locked until
after students are dismissed.
- The bus/staff entrance is on the
east side of the map. There is a smaller canopy by the bus doors, shown
in yellow on the map. Please do not use this entrance. Buses need a
clear path for timely bus routes.